The MultiCart system supports multiple MultiCam cameras or a single SoloCam camera. Each camera supports manually controlled or remote controlled lens options.
MultiCam enables operators to troubleshoot multiple processes simultaneously with up to 6 camera views on one system.
A MultiCam system is Power Over Ethernet (PoE) compatible and supports the Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens standard.
Frame rates from 125 to 500 frames per second, and higher with Region-Of-Interest option.
The SoloCam offers the highest frame rates available in a monochrome or color option.
Monochrome frame rates from 250 to 1,800 frames per second.
Color frame rates from 150 to 600 frames per second.
Higher frame rates available with Region-Of-Interest option
|Recording Time in Minutes
||Buffer Size in GB
|Frames Per Second
|500 (single MultiCam)
|500 (dual MultiCam)
|1,800 (single SoloCam)
*Times are approximate
EyeCase Portable System
- Travel suitcase option to be used in lieu of kiosk or Pelican Case
- Self-contained laptop & camera(s)
- Meets TSA-approved carry-on size for major airlines
- Small footprint – perfect for traveling from plant to plant
- Dedicated custom foam-lined storage area for cameras, lenses, and accessories
- Easy access connection panel for camera and LED light hook-ups
- Optional wireless connectivity
- Pad-lock ready for added security
- Simple setup – start capturing video in minutes!
- 11.5-69mm manual
- 90mm macro
- 11-130mm macro
- 75mm fixed magnification
- 4.4-11mm wide angle
- Panasonic 14-42mm MFT lens
- Camera: IP65 or IP67 (NEMA4), with optional waterproof or stainless steel lens cover / ex-proof enclosure
- Temperature operating: 20 to 122 ºF (-7 to 50 ºC)
- Storage: -40 to 150 ºF (-40 to 65 ºC)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Vibration/Shock: 7 Grms (10Hz to 2000Hz) / 70G, 11ms, half-sine
- Max allowable ambient temp is decreased 3 ºF (1.6 ºC) for each 1,000 feet (300 m) over 2,460 feet (750 m) above mean sea level
- Optional waterproof lens cover for wet, damp or dirty environments
Event Trigger Interface
- Process Interface Unit (PIU) allows remote trigger capture of line events
- Connect to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and automatically save portions of video from the continuous recording buffer based on line faults and conditions
- Wireless key fob