Monitoring Technology LLC
12500 Fair Lakes Circle, Suite 140
Fairfax, VA 22033
p. (703) 698-5520
f. (703) 322-9605
2020CAM ENTRY LEVEL
The 2020CAM MicroCAM is the latest embodiment of Hindsight technology and the newest member of the 2020CAM family.
MicroCAM is a compact out-of-the-box solution for high speed video troubleshooting.
What is it?
- Self-contained Video Recording Camera
- Internal SSD Storage
- JPEG2000 State-Of-The-Art Compression
- Networked (Wired)
- Entry-Level 2020CAM Product
- Single Camera Solution - each MicroCAM is stand alone
- Simple, Small and Powerful
- Multiple Frame Rate and Video Buffer Configurations
- View MicroCAM Pricing (PDF)
In addition to our Windows software, the MicroCAM is fully compatible with Apple iPhones and iPads using the all-new 2020CAM Viewer application.
See full details at the 2020CAM Viewer App page under software.
- Optimized for iPad and iPhone
- Convert and save Hindsight clips direct to camera roll for easy sharing
- Optimized touch interface
- Full-featured Hindsight client for iOS
The 2020CAM Viewer app for iOS devices offers all the full features you need including frame-by-frame stepping, clip saving and downloading, folders organization, and video clip sharing right to your device's photo library.
Never before has the power of Hindsight been available in such a small, convenient package.
*iOS, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
A MicroCAM package contains everything you need to start troubleshooting right out of the box
The base MicroCAM package includes:
- MicroCAM High Speed Recording Camera Head with C-Mount Manual Lens Mounting
- Single 2020CAM Software License and Windows Client (Windows 7 and above)
- Power Cable (3 Meter)
- Network Cable (3 Meter)
- Articulated arm, mounting clamp and MicroCAM mounting foot
What else do I need to purchase?
- Example - Manual 11.5-69mm Lens
- LED High Efficiency Light
- Includes articulated arm, mounting clamp
- Use your own laptop or iOS device, or purchase one
- Windows OS must be Windows 7 or later
- Supports iPhone and iPad
Recommended minimum options
- Power over Ethernet (803.2at PoE+)
- 2020CAM Uptime Protection
- Carrying Case
- Entry-Level Solution – Provides troubleshooting out-of-the-box in a simple and compact package. Configurations that can fit into any budget.
- Rugged, Industrial Design – Hindsight 2020CAM is engineered from the ground up to withstand even the harshest factory environments. From moisture to extreme temperatures, 2020CAM's sealed exterior can reliably function regardless of where you put it. With options available including aseptic camera heads, 2020CAM can meet your particular industry's needs.
- Industry-leading, Continuous Recording Memory – With hours of recording time, Hindsight 2020CAM high speed camera systems have the unique ability to continue capturing events even while you review previously recorded video. Hindsight 20/20 features full-duplex, continuous memory buffers measured in hours (versus seconds), our high speed camera system records over multiple shifts, lunch breaks, and meetings.
- High Frame Rates – MicroCAM has the capability to record anywhere from 125 to 250 images per second (depending on options), capturing high quality video for any line speeds.
- Quick setup and Simple, Intuitive Interface – Our industrial video camera systems allow operators of all skill levels to capture high-quality video for use in quick decision-making and corrective action implementation.
- Portability – Hindsight 2020CAM’s portability and operator-friendly features make high speed video accessible plant-wide.
- High Sensitivity to Light – Our lighting options & light-sensitive cameras allow users to capture high quality video with one-tenth the light of other systems, are cool to the touch and nearly impossible to break.
- Networking Capability – MicroCAM is a LAN-only 2020CAM solution. Routing and WAN access are not supported.
Dimensions: 3.540"(L) x 3.875"(W) x 3.625"(H)
|MicroCAM Recording Time in Minutes
||Buffer Size in GB
|Frames Per Second
*Times are approximate
- 11.5-69mm manual
- 90mm macro
- 11-130mm macro
- 75mm fixed magnification
- 4.4-11mm wide angle
- Panasonic 14-42mm MFT lens
- Camera: IP65 or IP67 (NEMA4), with optional waterproof or stainless steel lens cover / ex-proof enclosure
- Temperature operating: 20 to 122 ºF (-7 to 50 ºC)
- Storage: -40 to 150 ºF (-40 to 65 ºC)
- Humidity: 20% to 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Vibration/Shock: 7 Grms (10Hz to 2000Hz) / 70G, 11ms, half-sine
- Max allowable ambient temp is decreased 3 ºF (1.6 ºC) for each 1,000 feet (300 m) over 2,460 feet (750 m) above mean sea level
- Optional waterproof lens cover for wet, damp or dirty environments
Event Trigger Interface
- Process Interface Unit (PIU) allows remote trigger capture of line events
- Connect to Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and automatically save portions of video from the continuous recording buffer based on line faults and conditions
- Wireless key fob
Technical Data Sheet